FIRELINK™ StarLink-Powered Cell/IP 8-32 Zone Fire Alarm Solution FL-FACP32 Series
- Lowest Equipment Cost Available for Any Full-Featured Cell/IP Reporting Fire Alarm Solution
- Saves Both Installation Time & Money
- FACP: 8 to 32 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel (Firewolf®), 8 conventional fire zones, suitable for 2-wire fire, expandable to 32; 2 programmable NAC circuits, 2A max @ 24V
- Annunciator: Menu-driven operation with backlit custom alphanumeric display and functionality for Reset, Acknowledge, Silence (with disable).
- Dual Path Cellular &/or IP Communicator, Commercial Fire (StarLInk Fire®) Onboard: reports on cyber-protected multibillion-dollar cellular networks, for maximum security & liability protection, code-compliant, replaces 2 POTs lines
- Reports to any Central Station, via dial up or IP, without any special equipment.
- Integrated sync and smart operation support on each NAC for System Sensor® and Wheelock® Notification Devices
- Power Supply, 4A @ 24V
- Out-of-the-Box Preprogrammed, or optional Quickloader® Software custom programmable. Cloud-based programming coming soon.
- Locking Mercantile Enclosure for surface mount or recess mounting (between the studs) 16"x 14.25" x 5.2" (H x W x D) without cover. Houses up to 16Ah @ 24V battery backup capacity
- 36-Month Napco Warranty
UL 864 9th Ed., UL 1635 & NFPA 72 Editions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 code, CSFM, NYCFD
Napco Commercial™ Firewolf-Series Components for 32 to 255 Point 24V Commercial Fire Systems:
- Main Control board supports up to (2) Addressable SLCs (addressable Signaling Line Circuit controllers).
- Fire SLC Loop Controller
- Fire 4-wire bus for annunciators and non-SLC (conventional) devices, including 12V devices
- Power Supply includes either 4A or 7A @ 24V
- RS-232 Printer Module for optional onsite parallel printer
- Supports up to 7 fire annunciators, GEMC-FK1, mounted anywhere on the bus. (As few as one annunciator required on system for equipment savings.)
- Easy-to-use Gemini-style menu-driven operation with backlit custom alphanumeric display and functionality for Reset, Acknowledge, Silence (with disable).
Full Keyswitch Support
- Synch module built in on each NAC (System Sensor & Wheelock protocols)
- Dual Phone Line built in
- 2 On board serial ports - one for internet reporting; one for high-speed local downloading
- TCP/IP Internet reporting module
- Regulated Auxiliary Power Supplies - Commercial fire, 12V regulated 2A or 1.75A version with plug in transfomer
- Addressable SLC Loop Isolator (optional use - for some fire applications requiring increased circuit integrity, e.g., meets Class A, Style 7 loop requirements.
- Choice of two enclosures - Between the studs enclosures, recess or surface mount –
- Larger version supports up to 32 AH at 24V. Dimensions: 24" x 14.25" x 5.2" (H x W x D) without cover. Removable battery shelves, accommodate pairs of 7Ah, 7.5Ah and 8Ah batteries, etc.
- Medium Enclosure – supports 16 AH at 24V. Dimensions: 16" x 14.25" x 5.2" (H x W x D) without cover. (16Ah battery backup capacity).
Up to 255 Zones. Zones can come from any of the following initiating devices:
- Addressable SLC Loop – supports up to (2) 126 point loops
- Commercial RF Receiver –
- Supports Commercial Wireless Fire devices
- Wireless Smoke Detector
- Wireless Heat Detector
- Conventional 1- to 4-zone EZM Expansion modules on the 4-wire fire bus or SLC loops
- Conventional 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector input module
- SLC Fire Devices Supported:
- Analog Smoke Detector
- Analog Heat Detector
- Duct Detector
- Pull Station
- Conventional Zone Module
- Short Circuit Isolator
Up to 96 outputs
- Four on board Class B or 2 Class A NAC circuits, 2 amps each, total 6.5 amps at 24V
- Built in Wheelock and System Sensor NAC sync/strobe/horn protocol allows initial silence of audible appliances while maintaining visual notification, without the use of additional modules.
- Addressable SLC Fire Devices: Supervised relay, unsupervised relay
- Fire 4-wire bus devices: 8 zone form C relay (GEMC-RM3008), 8 open collector output (GEMC-OUT8)
Napco Commercial Firewolf-Series System Advantages:
- Easy Wire Compatibility - SLC controller supports shielded, unshielded, twisted and untwisted wire - ideal for retrofits
- Longer SLC loop lengths, support more device loads each, too (see below for distance at maximum device load in alarm/standby each):
- 10,000 ft. #14AWG 6,200 ft. #16AWG 4,000 ft. #18AWG
- Support for Legacy and Existing Notification Appliances -One NAC output configurable for 12V for compatibility for easy retrofit compatibility
- UL Regulated NAC outputs
- Automatic drift compensation for smoke detectors
- Annunciators have flash-able firmware – for updates via Quickloader command
- Programmable obscuration level by smoke detector device
- Smoke Obscuration Report genererated remotely or locally or in any of 3 ways - Quickloader device sensitivity report allows the printout of a report for the AHJ listing the current status of all smoke detectors in the system including the programmed obscuration level and the actual sensitivity reading for each device. This report can be generated remotely (uploaded) or locally through notebook PC or use optional onsite printer.
- Full line of UL Commercial Devices for more flexibility & labor-savings Example, Use Gemini Commercial Wireless 2-input module (GEMC-WL-WD2) to convert any UL listed fire device into a UL wireless device, ideal for sprinkler supervisories or for use with pull stations (mounts on top of wall/conduit or in deep sngle-gang box (plastic).
- Separate 7Amp 4-NAC Extender (GEM-NAC7) – 4 onboard NACs with up to 2A ea., expandable for up to 24 per system. Up to 16Ah total battery capacity. Regulated 24V Aux. power. Monitors AC, battery trouble, tamper and ground fault on Napco bus - Also Provides Universal FACP support for easy standardization in upgrades
- NFPA 72, UL Commercial Fire, UL864 10th Edition, UL985, CSFM and NYC Fire Department Certifications
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2019, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved