JOIN THE NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM!
Are you experienced with security products such as burglary and fire alarm systems, video surveillance, access control or locking products?
Are you passionate about providing outstanding service to your customers?
Do you have the drive to learn about, and support, the latest products in the security industry?
The Position: This successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality technical assistance to security professionals. You will work with the industry's best technical services team to support the world’s most diversified line of security products, systems and services. Both Senior and Entry-Level positions are available.
The Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, is a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of electronic security systems for over 40 years. We are publicly traded on NASDAQ under NSSC.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by telephone and other channels.
- Provide technical expertise to security professionals in the areas of installation, troubleshooting, upgrade and optimization of security hardware and software products.
- Determine the best solution for each inquiry, issue or request by applying and / or adapting existing knowledge and best practices.
- Utilize existing support tools, techniques and methodology.
- Participate in the capture of new knowledge and solutions.
- Document and track each customer interaction from initial contact through closure.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in alarm systems, security products, locking products, access control or video.
- Some experience in help desk, technical support, customer service or telephone support is desirable.
- Good computer literacy, including MS Windows-based systems and basic networking experience (i.e. understanding of routers, switches, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented, possess a high sense of urgency and demonstrate world class follow through skills.
- Customer service oriented, 'people person' with great communication skills (verbal and written).
- 'Team Player' with ability to work both individually and collaboratively.
- Able to work on site within the hours of 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday (full 8.5 hour shifts). Remote positions available.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, although not required.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer steady, stable, full-time work, and an attractive employment package, including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, promotional opportunities and career growth.
Napco Security Technologies' vertically integrated dual-plant and headquarters operation, spans nearly 300,000 square feet and incorporates the finest, automated manufacturing equipment available.
Our state-of the art 175,000 square foot, fully integrated Caribbean facility gives Napco the capability of handling any size job, to any specification, in the most cost-effective manner.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2021, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved