Position: Marketing Communications Manager
The Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
Location: Amityville, NY
Company: Napco Security Technologies (NASDAQ:NSSC) is a leader in essential security, access control and cellular communications &/or cloud-based solutions, for many, many years. In this fast-paced, creative role, the successful candidate will help shape & drive substantial marketing and social media programs for our fast-growing B2B publicly traded tech company, based in Amityville, Long Island, centrally located on the border of Nassau and Suffolk counties.
We're looking for a high-energy creative team player, who likes collaboration, varied and fast-paced projects, but who is equally comfortable as an autonomous self-starter, who likes to learn about new technology. Being organized, detail oriented and a good multitasker is a must. Enjoy informal, friendly company culture.
- Create PR and social content and develop strategies to grow and strengthen Napco Security platforms and digital image, enhancing brand awareness, thought leadership, increasing lead generation, for each of NAPCO's respected B2B security sales divisions.
- Author, create and implement numerous social & digital media campaigns.
- Develop ad creative (copy, image &/or videos) for various products, alone or in conjunction with in-house art director, for digital and print media.
- Coordinate with various publications, printers, vendors, web company, exhibit company, etc.
- Create outbound Email Marketing campaigns; write, layout and design graphics; monitor response & optimize content for lead generation (using Emma/Constant Contact-type service).
- Assist in establishing, organizing & scheduling multifaceted marketing projects & sales programs.
- Support accounts and salespeople, both in the field and at industry events, providing marketing, graphic and communications support.
- Organize and coordinate tradeshow preparations, arrangements, and services for 6-7 large shows annually: executing diverse plans with a large amount of detail on a critical event timetable.
- Three or more years of experience in social media, management, content creation, scheduling (Meltwater Platform a plus).
- Five or more years of experience coordinating tradeshow preparations or event planning (MS Excel).
- Proficiency in writing, publicity/press releases and new product messaging & information, including formatting and repurposing for various social media i.e., Twitter, LI, etc. (MS Office 365)
- Computer and graphic skills, combining B2B professionalism & creative flair.
- Expertise in using content creation & design tools, Mac-Based (Adobe Creative Suite; MS PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English or Communications required; Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
We offer an excellent salary & benefits package, including: Paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, medical & dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, and more. Plus, we're conveniently located in Amityville, Long Island, NY (Easy to get to, we’re right off Route 110 (south end).
Join a Winning Team.
Please contact Napco's Director of Talent Acquisition, Lou Mollica via email at LMollica@napcosecurity.com or by phone at 800-645-9445, ext. 169 (All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.)
Position: Senior Hardware/Digital Design Engineer
Company: NAPCO Security Technologies
Location: Amityville, NY
The Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, Progressive industry leading electronics developer and manufacturer has a full time opening for a Digital Design Engineer. This Sr. Engineering position involves the design of microprocessor-based hardware platforms for use in the security industry such as Fire, Burglary, Access Control, Home Automation and IoT devices. In addition to Hardware Design, candidates with additional experience with C, C++ coding and/or RF/Wireless communications will be eligible for a more senior position and compensation.
- Work with the SVP of Engineering and Marketing teams to define system level features, performance and specifications and implement appropriate designs.
- Perform circuit design, schematic entry, BOM creation, costing and scheduling.
- If experienced, develop firmware to execute desired functionality and perform unit tests.
- Design product interfaces (displays, buttons, connectors), ensure design for manufacturability and perform vendor evaluation/selection.
- Implement design verification and performance validation testing.
- Solid 5+ years of experience designing microprocessor-based products including implementation of peripherals such as RAM, FLASH, I2C, SPI, RS232/485, ADC and DAC circuits.
- Firmware development experience using C and C++ in development environments such as IAR, KEIL, etc., RTOS experience a plus.
- Ability to move a product through the entire life cycle, from concept through development, into manufacturing and maintenance until EOL.
- Security industry experience is a plus.
- BSEE or equivalent experience.
- Partial relocation assistance covered.
- Remote work considered for candidates outside of daily commutable range.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer an attractive employment package including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and excellent growth potential.
JOIN THE NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM!
Are you experienced with security products such as burglary and fire alarm systems, video surveillance, access control or locking products?
Are you passionate about providing outstanding service to your customers?
Do you have the drive to learn about, and support, the latest products in the security industry?
The Position: This successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality technical assistance to security professionals. You will work with the industry's best technical services team to support the world’s most diversified line of security products, systems and services. Both Senior and Entry-Level positions are available.
The Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, is a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of electronic security systems for over 40 years. We are publicly traded on NASDAQ under NSSC.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by telephone and other channels.
- Provide technical expertise to security professionals in the areas of installation, troubleshooting, upgrade and optimization of security hardware and software products.
- Determine the best solution for each inquiry, issue or request by applying and / or adapting existing knowledge and best practices.
- Utilize existing support tools, techniques and methodology.
- Participate in the capture of new knowledge and solutions.
- Document and track each customer interaction from initial contact through closure.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in alarm systems, security products, locking products, access control or video.
- Some experience in help desk, technical support, customer service or telephone support is desirable.
- Good computer literacy, including MS Windows-based systems and basic networking experience (i.e. understanding of routers, switches, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented, possess a high sense of urgency and demonstrate world class follow through skills.
- Customer service oriented, 'people person' with great communication skills (verbal and written).
- 'Team Player' with ability to work both individually and collaboratively.
- Able to work on site within the hours of 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday (full 8.5 hour shifts). Remote positions available.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, although not required.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer steady, stable, full-time work, and an attractive employment package, including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, promotional opportunities and career growth.
Napco Security Technologies' vertically integrated dual-plant and headquarters operation, spans nearly 300,000 square feet and incorporates the finest, automated manufacturing equipment available.
Our state-of the art 175,000 square foot, fully integrated Caribbean facility gives Napco the capability of handling any size job, to any specification, in the most cost-effective manner.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2022, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved